Sunday, April 25, 2010

A weekend in spring

I spent a fine day chillin' with my cute little dude Brig.
We have lots of fun times together.
I love him. lots.
(but please ignore my whiteness)

I like to make these fun easy headbands. I've become miss crafty haha. This one is one of my favorites. It is a fabric flower.
I love love this one. (Dollar store headband & flowers) I used 2 flowers. Let me tell you easy.
Fun springy colored headbands. :)
Easy Braided headband. learn how here
so so simple. You can either have it single braided or sew two braids together to have it like mine.

So, after our "Spring Fling" ward dinner. which had way to many green bean casseroles. haha
My lovely friend Diane came over and we watched one of the most random movies ever made. Where the Wild Things Are. it was just weird. but we had fun.
We played an intense game of Phase 10.
We also enjoyed these yummy treats. I love love Sour Watermelons and we decided to try these new Almond Joy pieces. They are so delicious. They are a must.

Just for fun, for ballet, we are making tie-dye leotards. they will be so awesome. On Saturday we tie-dyed our fabric, I am so excited to see how the colors turn out. But the fun thing will be sewing it and seeing how the masterpiece turns out.
Oh and did I mention i'm going on Pointe?
I've already ordered my shoes. so exciting :)


So me and my madre were feeling a little sunless. My hair has turned about brown, with not much sun. So we were feeling adventurous and decided to dye our hair ourselves. I did blonde highlights and my mom dyed her hair brown with highlights. They actually turned out pretty good. Wow what a week of dying stuff.

Oh how I love having fun filled weekends. :)
Love. love. spring

3 comments:

Elise said...

I have been wanting to try the almond joy pieces! thank you for giving me the go-ahead. Sounds like you are doing all things awesome. Love you! Miss you!

Maegan Parr said...

Super Cute brook :) :) you are so cute and crafty :) i still wear the one you gave us :) love ya girl
♥ Maegan

Marae said...

whoa, talented lady! i love the leotard and can't believe you sewed it. also love the headbands, and sour patch watermelons! the are my favorite non-chocolate candy. almond joy bites sound amazing. and i miss you!