Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh just another day in Denver.

(Day 3 in Denver)

We swam earlier. like always. :)
And then headed straight to the Denver Children's Museum.

It was, of course, made especially for little kids. With bubble works, grocery outlet, wood shop, jungle gym, and art center. I on the other hand enjoyed watching the kids play around and being the official photographer.

I even enjoyed the Bubble Works part of the museum. Lou is inside of an actual bubble. It was Awesome. I never knew you could actually fit inside a bubble. haha

Bret with the ring of bubbles. He accidentally hit a poor little boy with the ring right after this picture :( he felt so bad.

Jacob hard at work at the wood shop. He built a cool little box for lou.


just chillin' in the nest.
This is when Brig randomly said out loud, "I only like dead fish!"
Cute jaxon just drawing away. what an artist, I'd say.
yeah, Jacob's really trying to gain some weight. About 5 things of meat, pizza, chicken, and veggies. A cute little boy kept asking me what I would like to eat and then he would "make" me something delicious (as he would say)
Isn't he just the cutest little shopping partner ever? I think so :)
and what a healthy eater. by the time we "checked out" the cart was packed full with veggies and fruits.
And they put on the best/funniest puppet show for me. "And the fox ended up eating the Raccoon....and Jaxon." -Brig haha
haha oh the joys of little boys :)

No comments: