Monday, September 6, 2010

Thee weekend.

Yep. It's Labor Day Weekend!
It's been non stop partying.

We finally got to go see Tarzan at Tuachan. It was absolutely amazing! Our cousin Payton was Young Tarzan, he was incredible!

Friday Night Football games. with awesome spirit nerds. Alex Rogers and Emily Purdy. It was basically awesome. Where's Emily? refer to this post.
Saturday was full of events: well first Whit's car broke down. haha thanks papi for rescuing :)
Skittle Bowling was a must. even though the fizzy and the spinning wasn't a great combo.
and the night ended with the greatest game known to man... Ultimate spoons. with glowsticks. in the dark. in the pool. Let's just say it was intense. :)
Sunday: Tree House playing with my favorite pirates.
Aaargh :) haha
and jumping with one of my favorite people. Kylee Martin. She got to sleepover the whole weekend, since her familia was gone! It was loads of fun.


Monday. consisted of being sick. and reading this dreadful book. I got to read this finally, cover to cover. note: I turned 15 eight months a go. mmph it's about time I'd say. haha

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

Peace.

No comments: