Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Handsome

You see, I have good looking brothers. all 5 of them.

Some with longish hair,some with the missionary cut. but all together they look good either way.
Well on Saturday my good daddy took all of them to go get a hair cut. Me thinking that they would all just get a trim like usual.
Nope.
Jaxon and Bronson came home with short. yes short hair. Okay it was weird to me because I had never seen those two with the clean cut, just the surfer boy look. Well when they came back I hardly recognized them because I was looking for long haired boys. The whole day I was getting mixed up between Jaxon and Brig. And Bronson and Jacob.

They are still the handsomest little fellers you will ever meet. When they got home Jaxon said, "Mom, do I still look like a girl now?"I guess he was getting sick of people mistaking him for a girl just because he is so dang cute.

Bret. He just gets cuter and cuter everyday. All the girls are falling for him. On Sunday my YW leader was saying how cute he was (and all the girls completely agreed). She said to the Mia Maids, "Don't all you girls wish you were 13."

Let me tell you. Jacob's wife will be one lucky girl. He's a sweet heart, he can cook, and he's a cutie.
Brigham,well he's just Brigham. The funniest kid you will meet. I get a kick out of him.
Well all in all I love my brothers, even though they can be a pain sometimes. ;)

{P.S. I miss Jaxon's long luscious curly locks of hair}

No comments: