Saturday, October 16, 2010

Have a Bryce Day!?

One fine Saturday, we decided to head up to Bryce Canyon and check it out. Mostly because we had never been there our whole life, and have heard it's amazing!
It was awesome, we had a great time. With some adventures- like always

Well.. let's see.
Jacob likes to half purposely fall down cliffs/hills just to scare us all, while Bret tries to push him down farther. aka the foot.
Bret......
and likes to scare Whitney by telling her he's going to push her off the cliff.
Papa likes to tease the little boys (and Lindsey) that a bear is going to come to our picnic, mostly because we had a lot of food on the ground. Bret and my Dad almost about gave my grandma a heart attache by climbing up these steep, unsteady rocks. (Note this picture is zoomified, they were up pretty high) haha
Grandma and Papa Barben came to join in on the adventure.

We saw some dear. I got pretty up close and personal. I seriously thought they were going to charge, I mean just look how it is eyeing me.
Isn't it just gorgeous? Totally all worth the drive. I can't believe that as many years we have lived in Utah, we have never been to Bryce.
I love this picture of these two :)
and I love him!
What a wonderful day at the Bryce Canyon.

1 comment:

Marae said...

neato! i remember watching a video in 6th grade science that said that bryce canyon is "a hell of a place to lose a cow" and we laughed all day because of how naughty it was for the guy to say that.

looks fun!