Sunday, October 31, 2010

October-ism

okay so it's been awhile.
October has been great, super busy.
Here are some happenings of October. since the last :)

You see, one Friday night I was sitting at home babysitting & doing homework (like usual) and I got a text asking if I wanted to go to the corn maze with these lovely girls :) and it made my night so much more enjoyable.
Sorry the flash was uber bright, hence the squinting haha.

and we decided to do the Field of Screams. Ya, so I had never gone through it before, yes it creeped me out. We were running the whole time through it and we about lost our voices.
You see this little creeper. he doesn't creep me out as bad. He just makes me laugh. haha


And this little boy is a goof ball. We like to party together.
Aren't these glasses hot or what? They are awesome.
K so this is adorable :) Jaxon and Steele are on the same flag football team, and let me tell you it is hilarious. They are so awesome, they both scored a touchdown last game. It is so fun to watch!
Well October has been wonderful.
It has flown by.

No comments: