Thursday, November 11, 2010

T. Swift.

makes me happy :)
Everytime I listen to her songs I get a smile on face.

Her songs are stories, which I really love. and have actually happened to her.

She's not one of those famous slushy girls. She seems nice and down to earth. also creative and unique; well besides her songs, which are basically all about relationships.

But I wouldn't know, I haven't met her.

I don't know about this, but one day as I was walking to dance from the college I was stopped by this cute little handicapped man and he said exitedly, " Wooow... you look like Taylor Swift." hahaha it just made me laugh. But I don't think I do...

If you haven't listened to her new album "Speak Now" listen to it!
She never fails to dissapoint.

Thanks Taylor Swift for just being you :)

3 comments:

The Barben Adventures said...

I think you do! Only cuter!! If she is in concert again we have to try to go! Maybe she can hire you to sign autographs for her:)

Kenzie Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! i love taylor swift! she is awesome! and you really do kinda look like Taylor Swift! i can see it! hahaha but you are cuter then her! we need to hang out soon! Since you live super close to me! (: haha love ya brooklyn!

Bella said...

You do look like her. We just got her album and I love it especially her title song speak Now I love all of her songs. Can't wait to see you in a week and a half. :)