Sunday, January 30, 2011

oh yeah baby.

I find myself reflecting on my past. 16 years of life to be exact :)
asking myself. and wondering about so many things.
it's crazy how things turn out the way they do. and how they just fall into place. Things happen for a reason.

I probably spend way too much time looking back at old pictures.
I just love it.
I love the feeling all the great memories bring to me.
They really make me smile.
remember all my old little friends. we were so cute and little. and I was a crazy girl with short hair.  
 remember when we were all so small, cute, and tan.
 remember when we went to Disneyland so many times we got sick of it.
 remember my first year of girlys camp.

Remember when me and lou were best friends.


 

remember when we went swimming at Green Valley everday.  


and went to Sand Hallow lake all the time.
   
Remember when Ky and I were dancing best friends forever. and we would wear matching fruit pants. Yeah that's right.  
  
Remember when we were so cool.
 
Remember when we went ice skating for the first time ever.
  
Remember our cruise to Mehico. and Jaxon was so small.
  
Remember when I thought it would be forever until I could drive.
time crept up on me.
I feel like Bret's expression in this picture right now.

These pictures are the most randomest pictures of my life. but ya got to love it. haha

Lovin' life.

2 comments:

Elise said...

I am SOOOOO happy that you were born! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE! YOu are my role model.

Whitney Marie said...

Hey remember when we took singing lessons, and had to sing in front of all those people with our very untalented voices. ya, that was a bad idea. remember when we spent hours making those really ridiculous movies at grandmas and loved every minute of it?? remember when would try to make ourselves look really ugly with make up? and when i put every bow in the drawer in you hair?? hahah funny. and remember how ugly i was with braces and unibrow. hahahahaha glad i got that overwith