Sunday, May 22, 2011

i believe in fairies.

mostly because I have been one for the last 3 days. [Tinkerbell]
{makeup done by thee wonderful Brittany Owen}

Peter Pan-a dance production- went pretty swell this last weekend.
I, Tinkerbell, indeed flew away to Neverland. and danced my little heart out.
and so did Lindsey. She was a little hip hoppin woodland creature. for cute.


and I can not forget these little cuties.
fairies, stars, and frogs. oh my.
They were my little fan club. and I loved it!
i love them all so much, they are just the cutest little bunch.
oh oh oh.
ms. I mean [mr.] Peter Pan.
Meet Camrie Brey. She is the funniest girl, with swagga like no one else.  
We sure make great shexy fashes.
i sure love going public places dressed like a fairy too. {hmm}
GNO late dinner and especially bros baptism. it's just great.

I may just be glittery foreever. i don't mind a little sparkle though. 
I really enjoyed being little miss Tinkerbell.


1 comment:

Lizzylou said...

I'm sure you were absolutely fabulous! I wish I could have seen your play, and gone to Bronsons baptism.