Thursday, June 23, 2011

i love to girls camp.

lots and lots when on at girls camp. as always. it was such a great experience and so very fun!
here's some picture memoir for my sake.

lots of parkouring it hard core. 
tree climbing is a girls camp must. and finding girls hiding in trees. 


statue posing all around. with macaroni?
Jodi Fisher. She is so amazing. I can't get over how cool she is. We like to people watch together, talk lots, tandum bike, joke, and laugh. She has such a sweet spirit, and is the sweetest girl I know. I think i'm already have Jodizzle withdrawls. 
We went to see the Manti Pageant. It was so great, I loved it. I loved learning more about Joseph Smith, The Book of Mormon, and Christ. It was such a great thing to experience, i'm glad I got the chance to go with my yw. 
I love love the Manti Temple and these girls.
Sierra Sims is such a nice girl and I've loved getting to know her. She is so beautiful, inside and out. love her.


Our little angels. we were so proud of them. They waved their arms like no other and played Moroni on the temple swell. 
ummm we waited here for 3 hours. before the pageant. Sister Larsen sure kept us entertained. 
BYU represent. 


Celestialites stick together.




My ward is way too cool.


So for girlies camp we went and stayed at Snow College for some Snow Fun. And it was such a blast. We got it a little easy this time, since we trekked before. We stayed in dorms, got to take showers, and actually get ready. it was great. And of course, there were boys there, which was quite funny. we heard lots of "mingle" and "boys" from all the girls. ha it was funny us three didn't care at all. we were at girls camp for heaven sakes tehe. But anways, we had tons of fun playing water games, eating, playing group games, and getting to know eachother so much more. We also went to the Manti Miracle Pageant, which was so great. I loved it all. besides the bug bites and protestors. Those people make me so mad, they waste so much time and are protesting things we don't even believe in. I just all round ignored them. But I loved this girls camp, I seriously loved getting to know everyone from my ward. And I loved being with Jodi and Sierra. They make me happy. I love Girls Camp.

1 comment:

Whitney Marie said...

I love you Brookie!!!! Have fun in st. geroge and party it up super hard for me, I can't believe your already a junior!!!! Tell the ward i'm having bloomington 1st ward withdrawls like to the max!!!! I love you so much, thanks for all your help lately with all my technology failures....haha anyway have a great day!