Friday, June 17, 2011

now what to do..

I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going go through this summer without my family.
ya these past 2 week have been hectic to say the least, but I am going to miss them. lots
{not the dishes} ha
But the chaotic bliss.
some little updates:
-Dads in WA selling alarm systems. He's doing sooo great. but I miss him lots
-The fam (-)whit left yesterday to make their way up to WA. to see dad, deliver phonebooks, etc.
-Whitney came home from Europe. finished packing at 2 a.m, and left for college at 5 a.m. Leaving her with about 5 hours of sleep in 3 days. She's craazzzy. And I miss her soo much already.
-That leaves me, sitting here at my grandparents, while grandma is stuck in Europe till tomorrow. we'll see how this goes. i'm excited for everything new the rest of this summer brings me at the grandparents.

Have fun family! Remember I love you!

3 comments:

Whitney Marie said...

I totally know how you feel!! but guess what????? I am coming home to st. george on July 1st!!! I found a ride to St. gEorge can you believe it1!! I'll be there till monday morning! crazy cool cool cool! and guess what else??? I'll get to go to slade's homecoming!! can you belive that?

The Barben Adventures said...

We wish you were with us! We will miss you like crazy!!! Work hard and have fun:-)

Jillian said...

Brooklyn you need anything you know I am right here. Love you!