Wednesday, August 31, 2011

let's make lemonade out of life.

life is dandy.
but as busy as ever.
my appearance on this blog may be a lot fewer.
17 college credits does that to you. + four high school class.
i might die, but let's hope not. {it may be 14 credits tomorrow hopefully} ha
:Statistics-the class that may be dropped.
:Interpersonal Communications
:Anatomy
:Anatomy lab
:History
:English.

please pray for me.

other than that.
The benefit concert for Abby Doman was truly a success!
It was such a great show with AMAZING dancing! Kalamity wows me everytime. They pretty much inspire me. It was Kaos's first show, and oh my the feeling is so wonderful to be dancing for someone else, rather than yourself. I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful team/family with Kaos and Kalamity! i will tell you more later.
for now: school+dance=life.

No comments: