Sunday, August 14, 2011

live a little.

k summer's practically over and i might cry.
last day before you-know-what starts consisted of lake time with the long lost German 3rd cousins. awesome. Samanda, Shanni, and David Hafner. It was so cool to meet them. We even got to take them to our church on Sunday and give them a Book of Mormon.

Saturday night Bridgette, Emily, and I  went to our first & last stake dance of the Summer. It was yet again overpopulated by freshies& sophmores. I think i might be done with them for now since i'm now a Junior. {not that i think that i'm too cool for them. just a little too old for them.}
I don't know if that will last for long. I quite enjoy making a fool of myself, busting a move, and doing ballet on every slow song to avoid the ever awkward youngins. k stake dances are cool.
isn't he just a little babe and a half.

now to the lake..

Samanda 19, whit, and Shanni 16

Summer was awesome yo.
can't wait for summer '12.

No comments: