Thursday, August 11, 2011

nannying. according to my phone.


::1::one of the first days of babysitting-dollar store runs are thee best. ::
::2::dressing up like movie stars is a must::
::3&4:: we came to love the little StG carousel,picnics, and the downtown splash pad very much.::
::5::we kinda liked playing with each other a lot. Sammy just makes me smile.::
::6::Jayni's very first time climbing a tree. at Grandmas with my little cousins.::
::7::sometimes when we-mostly I-got super tired we would play house.And it would be night time for as long as they would allow.::
::8::This day Jayni took a picture of her feet. and set it as my phone wallpaper. made me laugh.::
::9::again. we love the carousel. especially Brig&Jax finally joining us.::
::10::Another Jayni pic. In the mirror this time. ha::
::11::The last big hooray before summer ended. Micky D's with some of the cutest kids I know. Don't the ice cream pictures just make you smile?

Oh I miss those cute little girls so much already! They grew dear to my heart as I watched them this summer. I loved playing with them so much!

1 comment:

Whitney Marie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) I miss em too