Friday, October 7, 2011

hallelujah.

It's the weekend!!!!
I made it through this stinkiiinnn week.

my stress levels have shot through the roof. i can't even remember what happened this week.
but the weeks over. and my anatomy tests are over! yipppeeee.

the weeks wonderfulness:
:wonderful wonderful rainy weather.
:general conference!
:high school classes. did i mention i ♥ high school? well i do.
:turning on the heater in the car for the first time. oh and i ♥ autumn as well.
:sweaters. scarfs, and hats oh my.
:Nuttteeellllaaa. and hot chocolate. (all i think about is grandma and victor when i see this ahhahaha)
:Bret and Jake turning into little men. 14&12. stakedanceable&the priesthood! okay getting the priesthood power is so much more exciting and important, and I'm so proud of Jacob!  I'm i'm also so so so excited to show Bret the awesomeness of some stake dances.woooo.

:Going on little brother dates for lunch. ♥♥
:dance. it's a life saver
:Football games of course.
:singing to Justin Bieber with my fav JB (Jaxon) baby baby baby ooooo. i'm going to film it someday. just wait. cutest thing i've ever seen.

my oh my life.

No comments: