Friday, November 4, 2011

Thank.Goodness.It's.Friday.

I'm so thankful it's the weekend!

and i'm not mad I don't have anything planned. i actually did plan that. sometimes a girl has to have some good old time to herself. with her family. orange chicken. and cleaning her ever-so-disasterous-room. the room is that bad.
mom don't worry i'm not anti-social.

but really, this week was the longest week eveerrr. i mean was Halloween two weeks ago or something? it sure feels like it. i've been stressin my eyeballs out, over everything. i felt like quiting school and sleeping all day e'ery day. but now it's friday and i can relax for a whole 2 1/2 days!!!! am i excited or what!

i get to eat. sleep. dance. and smile.

I'm so thankful for the happiness weekends bring me. they help me revamp and relaxxx. what would i do without my lovely lovely friday. saturday. & Sundays.


mmm. this weekends smell sooo good too. ♥ rain. 

No comments: