Thursday, November 24, 2011

full of thanks.

take a minute to thank our Heavenly Father for all that you have given.
For "What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?"

I have so so much to be thankful for in my life. For each new day and a new beginning.
For my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ.
For the Atonement.
For my forever family.
For my loving, self-less parents.
For amazing, faithful friends.
For the talent of dance that i am able to share with others, and most importantly for a cause.
For Kalamity and Kaos, and all their hard work for Jeanette Bracken.
For being different.
For education and knowledge.
For this BEAUTIFUL world.
For good health.
For color.
For hard experiences and changes that i've learned and grown from.
For positivity, hope, and peace.
For my knowledge that I am a daughter of God, and he loves me always.
and For all the people in my life who have helped me become the person I am today.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: