Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey break

Turkey break was super great!

Besides the head aching car rides, I think I enjoyed myself.
Family is always the best.
Especially when enjoying the following:
Lots of food
Christmas musica
Walmart adventuring with crazy shoppers
Fishing (for the boys, of course)
Grandma..she is a hoot. love you grams.
Decorating Christmas!
All day thrifting
Cutie cousins
More dessert
Elf!
and i can't go without my pictures!


 Feliz Navidad! dadooo do do.
 just me & you now girl.
 i love nora girl!

the crazy elfs.
Ya, now just lookisng forward to the long awaited Christmas break.. And anatomy to be over.
We can dooo it!

1 comment:

Marae said...

so glad you caught that picture of craig looking like such a creeper. and that picture of you and nora is sooo darling.