Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jeanette Bracken ♥

WOW! I am still so amazed from the show this past weekend. it was amazing!! My heart is so full of gratitude. for the love our Savior has for us, because without Him none of this would have been possible. and Tia, of course! And the amazing Kalamity, and my wonderful little Kaos team. For the hard work and dedication, I don't know any other studio who practices at 4:50 a.m. in StG. that shows dedication right there. And that I can dance and serve at the same time, giving what comes so easy for me while helping someone, it's the best feeling ever! And for the one and only Jeanette Bracken! She has such a sweet spirit about her that puts a grin straight on my face. She is the number one reason why we dance. We danced all for her friday & saturday, and this whole year! So she can get her kidney transplant and live a happy life with her family :) All for her, because it's not just about dance. NOT ANYMORE!




Kalamity and Kaos :)
If you missed the show- here are some clips!!!!
amazing, right?!
With JEANETTE BRACKEN!!
$8,500 so far for Jeanette.
Serving= true happiness

No comments: