Sunday, April 8, 2012

oh hi.

seems like i blog about once or twice a month these days. with a whole lotta simple catcher upper posts. i think i'm in that blogger phase again.
so here i am.
life at its finest.
A whole saturday spent just with them. my favorite.
basketball gaming it, attempted fail of an easter egg hunt, swig snow cones, picnic, and swimming all day long. they are the sweetest.
the swensenator. funny. we hike moutains, yo.

KAOS. we performed at the Dixie Rebel's halftime show last night. super fun!
And today was the annual Barben family easter egg hunt at Grandma Penny's. money is the prime treasure. i just love watching all these chickadees in their glory.
EGG BUSTIN. with the sadie jo.
And playing with my little cousins. the sassy, funny ones.

Oh and of course, Happy Easter!! I love the symbolism of Easter Sunday, of Christ's Atonement and Ressurection. Jesus Christ is my Savior and my Redeemer. He loves me and I love him. He loves us so much that he suffered for our sins and sacrificed so that we can return to Him, our family, and our Father in Heaven again. His infinite love helps me feel peace, comfort, love, and joy everyday in this life. His perfect example helps me strive to be the best that I can be, for Him! He lives!
Why is Jesus Christ important to you? join the convo!

Be HAPPY :)

No comments: