Thursday, August 2, 2012

happy place.

Sun. Sand. Waves. & Salt.
doesn't get any better.
wow. i have been so blessed this summer.
I have been to California and to the beach THREE times in one summer. i would say Oceanside has definitely been on my side. And I have got to spend those good times with my family! and one week with my best friend. doesn't get much happier. I am already having major withdrawals from our Barben family Oceanside, CA beach reunion. It is really one of my favorite parts of the summer. So many memories from my whole 17 years of life. And I get to spend it with all my family from my dad's side for a whole week.

 now for the scrapbook of pictures in no order whatsoever. pic credit to whit&dad&dad'siphone
road trippin it in the Mormon Swaggin Wagon. excited for the California beach!
 Beach time is our favorite!
 lots of sand playing,
 Relaxing,
 beach cruising,

 wave jumping & boogie boarding,
cute grandparents.
 & lots of fun family time.

 Eating lunch at Ruby's diner at the end of the pier.
 on our way to Knott's Berry Farm with these funny children.

 long, fun day going crazy on rollercoasters, waiting in long lines, screaming our heads off, watching cool & extreme shows, and just having a ball together!
 doin the creeeeep.

family photo shoot time at the beach! being goofy to smile.
some were little posers for the camera.
 and some about went crazy with all the picture taking. literally
 but we sure captured some pretty sweet ones

 I love my family and the times I get to spend with them!

No comments: