Thursday, August 9, 2012

homies.

we have turned homeless this week.

just kidding.

we have a home. just a little parentless.
it's crazy how life can turn upside down when your parents are gone. especially when you turn into the mother (not like i don't act like i am anyways sometimes). but still motherly duties are difficult when someones always depending on you for a ride, expect you to clean the whole house..by yourself, and when they think you belong in the kitchen. I will tell you it's HARD. it's a hard to be positive & drop everything i'm doing to take them to football practice or a friends'. it's hard to ask them nicely a million++ to take out the garbage of do one simple thing. it's hard to think of things to make for dinner. but it's not hard to recognize how much my parents do for me and my family. they love me so much that they have done all these things for me my whole entire 17 years of life, and have never complained!!
 i am so grateful.
 i am grateful i have a mom. a mom that cares for me, supports me, helps me reach my goals, and most importantly makes sure i'm always having fun. she has helped me want to be a better person in every aspect of my life with her fun, creative, & positive personality. she is always thinking and doing something for someone else. that is what i need to work on more in my life, and i'm so thankful i have her as an example.
i am grateful i have a dad. and he's a pretty cool daddy boy too. I know that my dad loves me because he shows me from day to day & tells me. he shows me by serving others and i know he would do anything for me and everyone. he shows me by loving my mom & siblings. he shows me by his hard work. he shows me by his random texts just to see how i am doing and to say i love you.  he is so thoughtful, fun, & loving, and i love that about my dad.

oooh and thanks to grandmas that feed you yummy Sunday dinners. And grandpas that can fix pretty much anything & help stranded granddaughters when their car battery completely dies. (hence the stranded homeless picture as we sat there for about 2 hours today) thanks to nice lady who gave us cold water, Judd's yummy food that kept us alive, and papa who was a life saver.

I have really amazing people in my life, and I can't really survive without them.
good thing my parents are coming home tonight.



No comments: