Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012



 
i have SO many things that I am thankful for everday, but here's a few that I am most thankful for at this time in my life:
so thankful for this beautiful day today and that we have a whole day of celebrating our thankfulness.
so thankful for my family.
so thankful for a mom that helps me pursue and accomplish everything. she has helped me become who I am and who/what I want to be. she is so helpful and supportive.
so thankful for a dad that works so hard for me and my family so that we can have the things that we need. so thankful for his thoughtfulness.
oh and so thankful I have a little car to drive around now. thanks to my daddy. i love little lexie.
so thankful for this amazing, beautiful, strengthening gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. And thankful for the guidance it gives me.
so thankful everyday for the blessings I have been given
so thankful for the health and strength I have to live everyday.
so thankful for for the blessing/opportunity to be a part of the Vault fam bam. being on Kaos has been such a blessing in my life. I have learned so much about selflessness, service, strength to continue moving forward, humbleness, and so much more. i feel like i have grown so much as a dancer and even more as a person.
so thankful for my self-confidence and strength to go through life with a smile. I feel like it's so much easier to go through life when you really know who you are.
so thankful that God has a plan for me.

so thankful for the life i live, the people i'm surrounded by, and the love i feel. 


 

No comments: