Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mighty Meg Pow













WOW words can not describe my emotions right now. It is kind of hard for me to express them at this moment because my heart is so full. but I think AMAZING (yes, in all caps) would describe the show quite well.
 
First of all: Meg is AMAZING! She is the definition of MIGHTY. She has battled through chondrosarcoma bone cancer for six years now and continues to fight every day. Meg has endured and fought far beyond what most would think possible with this life threatening disease. She has gone through dozens of surgeries, two failed attempts of chemotherapy, and many more procedures. Even with all these attempts, her tumors continue to grow and spread every day. She lives every day the best way she can for her 2 beautiful daughters
 
Every single one of the Kalamity and Kaos members are AMAZING! And I'm not just talking dance wise; they are all so full of love and passion for service and dance. My coach Tia is AMAZING. I don't know how she does it all but she is just so happy, fun, and loving all the time. And is such an amazing coach that I have learned so much from in dance and life itself. I love me some kalamity and kaos. We definately have so much fun!
 
Every single person is AMAZING that put in so much time and effort to help make this possible. From the techies, dance mom's, fundraiser helpers, family, prop boys, sponsors, singers, and of course the audience.
 
The love and spirit there was AMAZING! I am sure that everyone at the show the last two nights felt the spirit and the love in the room for others, dance, MIGHTY MEG, service, and just life in general. And we had so much fun doing it! I love that I have the opportunity to dance and serve at the same time. It definately is a chance of a lifetime!
 
And it is so so so AMAZING that we raised..... over $13,000 for Mighty Meg and her family!
Talk about so much AMAZEMENT right!!??

No comments: