Monday, May 20, 2013

thrifty cheapskate.

cheapskate stagger swagger 2k13.
thrift shop theme.
my favorite.
So we went adventuring for a cool place to take pictures and we found this couch in the middle of the desert. This kid from church told me a while ago that he brought a couch out there just to look over the stg view (we live on a hill) & I guess we found it. It was funny because we were far off from it and all of a sudden I look over and there we saw this couch just sitting in the middle of nowhere. it was great. 





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These girls are theee greatest.
 pictures at our favorite thrift store!
 eating cheap for dinnna.
 "I'm gonna pop some tags. only got 5 dollas in ma pocket"
The dance was a blast. even if it felt pretty much like a stake dance at times. But we all know that I used to love stake dances and I missed them. so this was perfect. perfect day with some of the greatest of friends. boating in the rain, wakesurfing (yes I got up wooo), adventuring, dressing up, photoshooting, & partying. 

No comments: