Thursday, July 25, 2013

this place


 


 


In honor of soaking up all the sun we can get I thought I would share a little throwback Thursday-Barben-Oceanside-style. I have been coming here since 1995 and my dad has been coming here since he was younger too. Even though things have changed, the beach is different each year, and the people have grown a little older too, I will always love this place. i believe its because I have so many vivid memories here. Memories of my cousins, Whitney, and I waking up at early hours in the morning to go find seashells, girls shopping trips to our little stores, the boys fishing, making up games of jumping over the waves, squeezing in & jumping over the condo fences when we didn't have a key, eating at our favorite little resteraunts, and walking to the pier every night. These are only a few. But although the beaches are a little rockier and we may get stung by a jelly fish once or twice, we continue to come here because we cherish the memories we have shared with the ones we love most.


No comments: