Saturday, October 26, 2013

take a break & go to dLand.

Well has this semester been the most craziest one yet or what?
I feel like everything happens in the same week around here.
Making it hard to find time to breath and relax..and sleep if i'm lucky. 
Last week my family headed off to California for fall break and I snuck off with them. missing class and all. 
And oh boy was it great! Nothing beats being with my family, the beach, and Disney Land. It was a happy 4 days to say the least. 







We decided to go to Disney Land while the little boys are still small enough to really enjoy it. It was so fun to go with them and all my little siblings. 


These next photos are just for laughs and for posterity's sake. silly boys. 




*let's take a cute picture blowing sand* 
*ooh we got an accidental picture of me holding jake haha*
We of course had to get some beach time in. We got in the ocean and all..mmm I love warm weather. 

Now i'm back to the immense load of school work and cold weather of Provo. But it's fall here and the leaves are falling so i'm happy. 

No comments: