Friday, December 6, 2013

And she's off!

Sister Swensen is off to the MTC now and then onto Oklahome City in 10 days. 
I'm so blessed that I got to spend some time with her before she left as she came and visited me and when I went home for a couple days for her farewell. We of course did all of our favorite things to do together, including thrift shopping, eating Cafe Rio on foremaster hill at #thechair, and talking & taking pictures as the sun was setting. It was such a solid last day together and i'm so thankful for her friendship! I have been blessed so much by her sweet spirit, and I know that she will bless so many people's lives in Oklahoma. I will keep you updated!  Now i'm off to makes some cookies to send to her at the MTC :)




 







See ya soon Sister Swensen, in a short 18 months!

No comments: