Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas breakin'

The day after Christmas is Brig's birthday so we of course had to party, Brigham style. 
The day was full of fun & games & lots of sugar. just the way that boy likes it.
-The day started off with a doughnut cake (a request from Brigham, of course)
-Games & mini golf at fiesta fun
-Pirate cove pizza
-lots of baseball & basketball playing outside with Jax and Steele
-Bowling with the fam
-& ending the night by eating bomb cake at 11 at night. 
I sure love this crazy, hilarious, sugar-loving Briggy boy of mine. 
Happy 7th Birthday Brigham!





The boys have gone shooting and fishing a couple times this break and have absolutely loved it. 

Carly, Kylee, Maegan, me, & Jordan
I was able to go to my friend Maegan Parr's mission farewell this last Sunday. I'm so excited for her and know she will be an amazing missionary in Moldova! It was so great to see my friends in the 11th ward as well. I sure love that ward and the people in it. I was so blessed to have such great friends to grow up with. 

No comments: