Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Happiness.

Learning is important.
Learning more about yourself is important. 
Learning about the gospel is important. 
I've been doing a lot of learning lately. and it's good. it's good for me.
There are days where I feel like I am just going through the motions.
And days where I feel I've accomplished & learned so much. 
There are thoughts that bring inadequacy.
And thoughts that bring me comfort.
 I've learned that I won't be able to get through school.. let alone my week without daily scripture study and prayer. It is what helps me get through hours of studying. It is what gives me that spiritual strength to keep moving forward. On some busy nights last semester I made sure to  read at least a scripture before going to bed so I got "some" scripture reading done. But this semester I have tried my hardest to dive deep into the scriptures each night and learn something that applies to ME and what my Heavenly Father wants to me to know. I have already felt such a difference in my day and in my happiness. 
I am still learning and growing. But I know that through scripture and prayer I can become the person my Heavenly Father would want me to be. 
Happy Sunday!

p.s. each Sunday I want to post something I have learned that week. I learn so much everyday in school, church, & scripture study that I almost forget. This way I can share with YOU and also have it here to remember myself. 

No comments: