Saturday, February 15, 2014

♥ at home.

On Valentine's me & the lovely Alex Rogers road tripped down to our favorite place, home! We, of course, had to take a quick stop at the Beaver cheese factory for the oh so famous squeaky cheese & ice cream. We so needed a little treat for our Valentine's day. 
 This quote has been hanging on our fridge this month. My roommates are too funny. 
 Home with my little Briggy boy & on an adventure!

Bret had his last basketball game of the season on Valentine's so it was fun to be home to see that. And of course the rest of Friday & Saturday has been spent at basketball, soccer, & baseball games. They have been nonstop, I wonder how my mom and dad manage it all. I can only take so many ball games. but I sure do love watching my siblings. Ohh. and my family is moving again (down the street a little ways) so i'm here packing the rest of my stuff up. Next time I come home, I will be going to a new house! Weird! Have a happy three day weekend ♥

No comments: