Monday, March 24, 2014

Road Trip!

My roomies & I were so in need of a minication since we didn't get a spring break, so guess what we did? Road tripped down to my favorite place, StG! The weekend was full of my favorite things; hiking, swimming, skimming, temple time, and lots of sunshine! Oh, how lovely it was! It was a blast seeing my family and showing my roomies my town. I'm so glad they loved it! Shout out to my parents for being the best host/hostess at our new house! 
SUNSHINE
 Beaver cheese factory stop is a road trip necessity for some ice cream & squeaky cheese!


 DIXIE rock is always a must go to. 



 Hiking at beautiful Red Cliffs!


 Sharing my love for skimming with them!. 




 Two of my cute little missionaries. We were super bummed Evie couldn't road trip with us, she was missed immensely and I guess will just have to come visit me during the summer :) 


 I love the temple and all the beautiful flowers around it during the spring time. There truly is beauty all around it!
I couldn't have asked for a better minication than with my bests! 
I can't believe we only have 4 more weeks of school & with each other as we go our separate ways! I'm having major mixed emotions about school ending. It has gone by way too fast!
See you soon St. George! See you soon Summer!  

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Scroll down to the middle of this link... your on the DSU website! woot woot
http://dixie.edu/commencement/

Whitney said...

Scroll down to the middle of this link... your on the DSU website! woot woot
http://dixie.edu/commencement/

Emma said...

So awesome, Brook! Glad you guys had fun in Saint George. I just loved loved loved seeing the pictures! Will your roomies be there this summer? Would be great to meet them! By the way, I didn't know your family moved! You should tell me about it:)