Monday, June 23, 2014

them dayzz off

don't get me wrong, i sure do love my job. just not the early wee hours of the morning. so when i get a day off or two i like to spend it relaxing. ya know laying out & sleeping or just sitting around. I have got to do some fun things with this family of mine though. & it's my goal to do even more when i get the chance! 

//cafe rio with bron & lou while I was the "mom" for a couple days//

//Papa's garden is in full bloom and we are loving it. fresh peas, carrots, & of course his famous tomatoes//
//Fun night at the Petrich's roasting smores and playing games//

 //Hiked Kanaraville Falls while dad was in town for a couple days for Father's Day weekend! it was fun! And so good to see my dad. ohh he's a good man & i sure love him//









More adventures to come. 

No comments: