Sunday, February 22, 2015

take me back

After one of busiest weeks, one flat tire later, and a very very stiff neck all I want to do is go back to this place. 



Angel's Landing- Zion National Park








Last weekend a group of friends and I headed down to St. George for the long President's Day weekend (aka BYUs spring break). It was one of the best and was just what I needed. Nothing like great company, sunshine, mother nature, yummy food, & my family! Saturday was filled with hiking Angel's landing, exploring lava caves in snow canyon, hiking volcanoes, BBQ, star gazing on dixie rock, hot tubbing, and s'mores! We basked in every ounce of sunshine we could, and now i'm craving more Vit D because it snowed here a little bit last night. Shout out to my amazing parents for taking in 12 crazy college students and hosting & feeding us all! Did I mention they are the best? 

No comments: