Sunday, June 7, 2015

STG weekend x2

A couple weekends ago my roommates, wardie friends, and I headed down to st. george for Memorial Day weekend to find some sunshine (what's up with all this rain lately?) We started the trip with a temple trip to my favorite place, adventured around Red Cliffs, and hot tubbing at worldmark. On Sunday we went to church and then got to go to Grandma Penny's for Sunday dinner. We then went on the perfect Sunday drive through Snow Canyon State Park. I love the place I call HOME. On Monday the sun decided to come out and we explored Toquierville falls where we went "jeeping" in a tiny little Nissan to get there. that was an adventure for sure. 
My roommates: Alyssa, Clancie, Jessica, & Moon Hee







The whole gang: Me, Nate, Alyssa, Carson, Moony, Nick, Jessica, Braden, Clancie, & Matt






No comments: