Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Nursing Clinicals Fall 2015






Finals are officially over, which means another semester down for this girl! This semester went by so fast.. it's almost scary.  It was definitely one of the busiest semesters yet, but so enjoyable! I loved my OB & Peds rotations at American Fork Hospital & Primary Children's. I feel so blessed to be in the BYU Nursing program and to be able to have these experiences. Especially with the best clinical group this semester.. seriously such a fun, sweet, hilarious group of girls. we were literally always laughing (especially on the long ride home on the trax). I was also blessed with the greatest clinical instructors (Heidi & Cynthia) who taught us so much and shared with us their love of nursing. 
I can't believe I graduate in exactly 1 year! 
Exciting. Scary. All the emotions ;)

No comments: