Thursday, February 25, 2016

B*LETS!

All my ladies out there! Check out the newest fashion trend of layering with these cute Tees, because we all know modest is hottest. & who wants to cover up a cute outfit with a cardigan or plain shirt. @shopblets has got you covered! I'm in love!

Modesty has always been a big part of who I am and has always been important to me! I feel that dress is a major way of expressing ourselves and promoting who we are and who/what we stand for. I want people to know what I stand for just by looking at me. I want to reflect goodness and happiness. And let me tell ya, it is so refreshing to have clothes that give you confidence and make you feel beautiful being YOU! 

 I thought Britney's caption for this photo was pretty accurate of my momma so.. "Wo wo wo, this sweetie is giving us a MAJOR toothache! The tastiest grandma you'll ever see, and mother of 8 to boot! Yes, she's real life. She's confident, the PERFECT specimen of health, and yeah, we'll say it, DAAAAAAANG SEXY in her Licorice T. We're all about you, girl!"
After my mom & sister got their shirts in the mail, they went straight to the store and found the cutest tops that they wouldn't have even looked at before if it weren't for these modest tees. 
😻
ABC 4 or BUST! watch us on Good Things Utah, learn more about these amazing shirts, and the adorable designer behind it all here 
And guuurls check em out at shopblets.com NOW and buy you one. or two. or three. 
consider your modesty/fashions dilemmas fixed!

No comments: