Friday, April 8, 2016

I can see the light!

Wow this semester has been a crazy one to say the least! It is coming to an end and I couldn't be happier... but with those bittersweet feelings as well. But i'm pretty much just ready to be done. It has been my ICU/Psych semester and i've learned OH SO MUCH. 5/6 semesters of the BYU nursing program about complete. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. I go to GHANA in 16 days for a nursing global health study abroad... what an adventure it will be! And then I just have my capstone... graduate...NCLEX... real nurse.... whaaaat. 
LIFE FLIGHT
St. Patrick's Day post-conference dinner at my clinical instructor's house

Provo City Center open house, this guy, & ice cream. what more could a girl want



We love Cosmo almost as much as we love BYU baseball.
ohh and I love miss Cathy. Birthday shout out to this girl today!!

Moony & I at a BYU baseball game. We enjoyed watching Kendall as ball boy. Luckily his arm surgery went well and he is on the road to recovery. It will be fun to watch him out on the field next season!
We got creative with our Easter egg coloring!
Sunny Sunday picnics at the park!
Glimpses of sunshine during an April shower
Sweet Mykelti's Bachelorette party! Love these crazy girls!
Here's to my last actual lecture class & tests in the testing center this next week! I'm trying to enjoy my short time left here at BYU.  Life is a crazy thing but it is oh so good. 

No comments: