Sunday, August 7, 2016

washington Lindsey family reunion 2016

Lindsey fam reunion video made by Lindsey herself here
 Kendall came with us to WA for our Lindsey family reunion. He got to meet lots of family and we had a blast! This reunion was one for the books too. We did so much and had a blast!
  clam & crab hunting





 all the raspberries. all the heart eyes!!


 Seattle Pikes Market place
 David's lake on his beautiful property

 we all swam all the way across the lake which was forever

All 10 of my mom's siblings were there! Lots & lots of cousins. I'm surprised we all didn't scare Kendall away ;)

 @photosbyloulou took our engagement photos while in WA. wow is she talented or what??? More to come soon. But for real- my lil sis is talented! I love every single one of them. 
Washington was a dream with my lover & family.

No comments: