Sunday, July 11, 2010

So much to Learn.

but so little time.
Because we had to leave Chicago :(
but only to explore so many other places.

I learned so much at the Chicago Science Museum. It was unbelievable. It was huge, with so much to learn. We only saw about 1/2 of it. It was the biggest museum I had every been to! I wish I could of seen more, but we had to get on our way to New York.


The Science Storms were crazy! I learned so much about the nature storms and how they work. They had a ton of contraptions and hands on activities to get a better understanding.

This museum was totally awesome!

Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!!
We all better get on our way.
We sadly had to say goodbye to the Threlfalls. We already miss them, we had a blast!
Well, we are off to Buffalo, New York! :)

No comments: