Monday, July 12, 2010

what a wonderful day...

in NY.

even though the rain was pouring. pretty hard. we had a great day!


First stop: Buffalo Museum.
It was pretty cool, I actually learned a lot.



Then, in the pouring rain, we headed to Palmyra, New York.



And actually saw the Joseph Smith home. It amazed me how small there home was with so many people. 3 people in each small bed.


even though it was pouring rain, it was amazing.


I couldn't believe that we were in the actual room, that Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith. In this very room. What a wonderful spirit I felt here!


The Smith family spring home. They only lived there for a short time though.


The Sacred Grove. It is the second most sacred place in the whole world. I felt the spirit so strongly here.

I loved the Sacred Grove. I am glad that I could share this wonderful experience with my family. It's such a wonderful place. I would definitely come here if I ever had to pray about something as important as Joseph did. :)

The actual place where they published the Book of Mormon.

The Hill Cumorah Pageant. With Wicked King Noah. Noah: "It's okay, I only make 2 or 3 kids cry a night." Brigham was a little scared.

"Hey mom come sit on my lap!"

The Hill Cumorah Pageant was absolutely wonderful! I learned so much more about the stories from The Book Of Mormon. Some said it was better then Disneyland. which it was. :)
We were lucky to be there, especially since it was their first performance on our last night there.
I loved Palmyra

No comments: