Thursday, August 5, 2010

California Gurls.

Our last day in Cali, we decided to spend the day doing the thing we love most.
Playing at the beach :)

Thanks to the nice people at the beach, the day before, we had a blast with this big dolphin. We would ride right on top of the waves and ride to the shore.

I love the beach.

I love the feeling of sand between my toes.


The LA temple was right downtown. We drove right by it, it was beautiful!
Santa Monica pier. wow.

Muscle beach was awesome. A perfect workout place, right on the beach.
Get hot and sweaty..and then jump in the ocean.


These were really fun.

I love Ferris Wheels! I've always wanted to ride one on a pier.
Santa Monica beach was awesome! So much to do.

Muscle beach. Don't ya think the contraptions worked pretty good?

No comments: