Thursday, August 5, 2010

RollerCoasters and Baseball.

are a few things my family loves.
and we did it in Cal-i-for-nia.

Yeah for Knotts Berry Farm! And Snoop Dog.
Lindsey went with the Martins to Disneyland and we went to Knotts.

Woot woot. We had a blast. The olders kids went off to the awesome rides. My favorite was the Silver Bullet, it was basically awesome. While the youngins went with momma to Camp Snoopy.


Then we met together. Yeah for little kid RollerCoasters!
I love my Jaxon boy. soo much.
Classic chicken picture. haha we have one from each time we have come.
"No I don't want to leave yet, I'm having way to much fun!" and he did, he was so loud on all the rides.
Next day we headed to the LA Dodgers Baseball game.
Thanks to StubHub for the 80 cent tickets. :)
Go Dodgers!
They even won! 2-1
But I think I was most excited when the game was over haha
9 innings is way to long for me.
I still enjoyed the game though :)
Great way to end the night, isn't it beautiful?

No comments: