Thursday, August 5, 2010

lucky duck.

yep. we got to stay in Cali for a whole extra week.
While mi daddy worked.

and we stayed in this lovely Jacuzzi room. Yep. this is what we got. a jacuzzi in the middle of the room. haha

and ate some good cali corn.


with some of our awesome friends. Martin girls, Trent girls, and Renstrom girls.

With a lot more yummy food.
Did I mention. My daddy loves food.

I got to see this beautiful temple. Newport Temple is so pretty. Up close it has a tint of pink haha :)
Lindsey got to see her best friend. Bay dog. or Bailey. It was so cute when they saw each other. They literally tackled each other. haha they've been inseparable since. haha I love my Brig. "I just want to get a Mustang GT in heaven."
We were even lucky enough to ride some dolphins. hehe..
I got to see this beautiful sunset.
and capture the moment.
Oh how I love California beaches. :)

No comments: