Monday, October 4, 2010

100th post of this wonderful blog

So the other day I was going through all of my posts throughout the years.

Yes I have had my blog since like 2008, and I have finally gotten to 100. I guess I finally realized what my blog is all about... The life of Brooklyn Barben. Sorry if that sounds quite selfish but it's true, this is my journal/scrapbook. (I hope to print some of it out soon.)

I recognized that I have also improved/matured so much in my writing. Looking from 2008-2010 it's crazy.

I guess I think of this more as a journal, to remember the important things in life and what I love most.
So here is a list of things that I love and enjoy most in life :)

Sunshine-of course
Music
Temples

Dancing
General conference-which was absolutely amazing :)
Nerdiness

Rain storms- but not when kids get struck by lightening. It was at SC. It is a very sad thing. Pray for Alex and Dane. Even though I don't know them, this made me want to cry. It made me realize how thankful I am for Life in general.

Little kids

Food any kind-particularly sweets. aka cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Road trips
Smoothies

Summer

Holidays


Family


Ocean

Blogs

Nutella- my long. lost. love

Imagination

Jumping for joy

Seasons-all-spring, summer, fall, and winter

Craftiness

COLOR


stG

Accessories- scarfs, belts, jewelery, you name it


Lake


Fiji


RAinbows

Girls camp

fotografias


Farris Wheels

Fruit

SUCCESS

Marathon's-not running in them, volunteering. Basically the endurance. That is what I did this past weekend


Letter's to Juliet


LDS-Seminary, we are studying D&C. it's great!

Craziness

Service

Beach Cruisers

Traditions

Roller coasters

Smiling :)

Stake Dances


Krave

Weddings

Cruises



Barnyard Bod

Flowers especially gerber daisies

Chocolate


Friends


Sunsets

Laughter.

Note: this is only a small list of the things I love in life :)

1 comment:

The Barben Adventures said...

I love reading your blogs. You will cherish these post even more when you're older. We will have to make a book for you of your posts. Love ya!