Thursday, October 7, 2010

What we do. best.

We like to have fun. lots of fun together.
Here's a little recap of our little Sunday afternoon play together. haha

Brigham is always so happy and cheery. I love it. Except I don't know if he is waving or trying to cover his face from the lense. hmph hehe

Jaxon likes to ride his bike. especially on the grass. hmm he's getting to big.

So we have this awesome tree swing my dad set up in our front yard. it's really fun and you go flying. if you can't already tell.
We like to climb trees
and Bronson likes to wear his no sleeve muscle shirt. a lot. he has a pretty good build up. don't ya think?

And I absolutely love these two. I try to spend as much time with them, when I actually have time, while they are still so small and will actually play with me haha ;) I just wish we could stay little forever!:)

I love my little brothers.

No comments: