Saturday, November 27, 2010

Once Upon a Time....

our lovely Grandma Lindsey made these wonderful dresses for the can can dance in her play.
So, all the princesses in the castle decided to put them to good use:

Lilly is absolutely beautiful.


I love her.


cute Sophia.

Miss Lindsey lou.

thee famous pose.
I say we all start doing it in all our pictures.. ;)


Beautiful Whitney
elegant Athena.
Rachel is so pretty.
I just loved this dress on her.
I love to laugh: hahahaha

fierce Juliet.
These girls crack me up. They were so into modeling, I love it! :)
this girl has attitude. in a good way. Olivia is awesome :)
Cute Bella.
Eliza must of been watching her cousins Juliet and Olivia model because she would not smile for the first couple of pictures. :)
and the bird just makes me laugh.
darling Eliza and Lydia.
and they all lived their day happily ever after in the town of Yerington, Nevada.

1 comment:

Lizzylou said...

LOVE IT! THANKS FOR POSTING!