Saturday, November 27, 2010

days after.

when we were out of the big city. and in a little town called Yerington.

I helped grandma hang up all her costumes for her play. we were supposed to be in.
I earned some auction bucks.. yes!
Her costumes are practically in every room in her house... proof on Elise's blog
the favorite hat of the many.

I may of almost convinced Lydia that I was Barbie. because she wanted a real live barbie for Christmas. I mean I already have a Barbie dance and "the walk"

The real Thanksgiving din. but on Saturday, no worries.

after dinner resting.

Little Nora. She is so very cute and I am so glad I got to meet her this Thanksgiving.
Next time I see her she will be so big...


-After Hyrum's baptism, that we all got to go to, we took some family pictures.

It's kind of hard to get almost 50 people to smile/look at the same time. (only missing Mussie and Craig)
That's why it is so easy to take silly pictures :)

I have a crazy family here on Earth and I love them all so much :)

No comments: