Friday, November 19, 2010

Venting session.

Sometimes people just need to let it all out.

Whitney and I were not having the grandest of days today.
Life in general, choices, wacky professors, and basically everything.
  • We decided to go to our happy place, Krave. and it of course made the day so much better. that fast.
  • After, we drove around for a while. and I mean a long time.
  • We tried finding Nevada. but did not succeed.
  • Stalked some guy on accident.
  • Decided were practically married to our homework, so were going to have a ceremony soon to make it official. But of course wishing we could divorce it.
  • and the whole time talked about life and all its ups and downs.

I'm so thankful that I have such a great relationship with my sister, that we can practically talk about anything together. It's nice to always have some one to talk to :)

love ya whit.

No comments: