Friday, December 24, 2010

festivitivities.

here are some fun Christmas festivities we did that I lacked blogging throughout the season:
Santa's Toy shop in Dixie dance performance.
Sugar Plum fairy robot.
More to come....later.

After thee performance Santa came. Yes.
aka. awesome Steve Campbell.

Lots and lots of singing. and the ward party at Tuachan.
More proof that Jake should be an elf. 


Wednesday I partied with all my awesome nerdy Success friends and then went flash mobbin'. Then, Whit and I went over to Jaramey's house for a White Elephant party. We got this chinese fan, chopsticks, and a movie I can't understand.
Whitney and I have also discovered our love for Yoga. We have been going this break, it's great :)
Whit attempting to kiss Steele under the Mistletoe. Hence the blurriness it didn't really happen.
Christmas Eve day photo shoot. or Whit's senior pics. either one they are great.
Tis' the season... :)

No comments: